Here are some random thoughts on disciple-making...
- Look for F.A.T. people when selecting potential discipling relationships! Those who are faithful, available, and teachable. Also consider your level of influence when choosing someone.
- Take time to foster your relationship by learning to relate and begin to understand where they are coming from.
- Be committed and consistent in demonstrating Christ-like character. This is were your witness will matter most, don't take your own discipleship for granted.
- Find ways to serve and put that person's needs ahead of your own. Living an unselfishly life by regarding others as "more important" will go along way in reaching someone for Christ.
- Share the Good News, all of it! It's pretty simple, share what God is doing in and through your life.
- Faithfully teach how to daily surrender to the lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Shepherd and encourage ministry and service to others. Model and teach that we love God by loving others.
"Any attempt to disciple without being SPIRIT-LED & GOSPEL-CENTERED is a fool's errand and a waste of time."
- Counsel and impart Godly wisdom for daily living.
- Emphasis success in discipleship is reproduction. Lay out the game plan from day one that they will make disciples just like you and every disciple of Christ.